Once Pre-Registration has been completed, parents must bring to Ephraim Elementary the following:
1. Birth certificate or other document of proof
2. Current immunization record or exemption certificate
*These documents must be submitted within 30 days of the student's start date at Ephraim Elementary School!
The school office will make copies of these documents and secure them in your student's file.
This portion of the registration process is required before the student starts school at Ephraim Elementary.
- Click here to get to the PowerSchool log in page: https://www.ps.ssanpete.org/public/home.html
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Select "Registration Forms".
- Complete each form.
- The office will get notified when registration is complete.
The free and reduced meal application is available in your PowerSchool account. We encourage everyone to apply and appreciate your assistance!
For instructions and more information about the meal application (in English and Spanish) go here: INSTRUCTIONS
Registration is complete! Thank you!
We will place your student in a class and you will be able to see what teacher they have through your PowerSchool account.
Please call the school office if you have any questions or concerns: 435-283-4171
We are looking forward to having your student(s) join us at Ephraim Elementary!