- The building was built in 2010. Our custodian and his crew make it
look much younger. They are amazing!
- Preschool-5th grade students
- Serving Gunnison, Centerfield, Fayette, Axtell, and Mayfield
- 7 buses transport students to and from school. Our drivers know
each child and make sure they are transported safely each day.
- The parents in the valley are amazing and support our school by
volunteering with the PIC and in the classrooms to help all
- 29 AMAZING teachers, 50 dedicated paraeducators
- Avg. 22 students per teacher
- 4 classes/grade level and one OEK kindergarten session
- Grades 1-5 have 1:1 iPad
GUNNISON VALLEY ELEMENTARY LEA SPECIFIC LICENSES 2021-2022
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsements.
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. The EPP program will be conducted at a university or in an alternate pathway supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program but has not met all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one
- As of 12/1/2021, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 86%
- Associate License - 14%
- LEA-specific License - 0%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch